Friday, July 24, 2015

Sunday

July 24, 2005

Happy Pioneer Day! You know, it's not celebrated here. I can't imagine why. ;) Anyway, today was ok. I got up, got ready and went to church. I got the right bus this time. Church was ok. I left right as soon as it was over. it was raining and I handn't thought- well, I thought, but didn't bring and umbrella. Oh well. as I waited at the bus stop and bunch of other Americans from the church stopped. We all got on the bus and they invited me to go punting sometime. Fun! I don't know if I'll be able to go- but it was nice of them to offer. It was raining harder when I got off. It's a long walk int he rain. I walked with this kid, Johnny from Utah till we reached my school. I was soaked!

I changed and was going to take a nap but watched yesterdays video (from my sister's video camera- which is now lost). It's pretty lame. I laid down to take a nap and just as I nodded off, Deann came in. I sent her away. Just as I nodded off, Deann came in. I sent her away and just as I nodded off, Deann came in. So I gave up and talked to her while she ate. When she was done, she left. She just didn't want to be alone while she ate.  So I slept a little more then went and did my email. Dinner was ok. T and D weren't there so I was fending for myself. I talked to a bunch of weird people.

After dinner we watched a movie for my history class. It was interesting. I wonder though, how true to life it was. It was "the Madness of King George III" Hmmm... when it was over I went with Deann to get a coke. We ran into Johnny and his friend. We chatted a bit then departed. We went and played farkle in Trish's room. They talked a lot and playing took forever so I finally bailed.

Goodnight!
Love, Heather

No comments: