Well hello there, stranger.
Let me make my excuses up front. I have had a sick laptop. I tried blogging on my iPad and it doesn't work out so well. But supposedly it's fixed now- I haven't tried. I'm at my parent's house commandeering their computer.
This is going to be the fastest blog post I've ever written. Today is Gingerbread house day and I have seven minutes to let the frosting whip, then I have to get my butt in gear and assemble houses before the multitude arrives.
You haven't missed a whole lot this month. I have a lot of blog post ideas kicking around in my head. Let's see if I actually sit down and write them out.
The biggest updates- I have my Christmas tree up. It's been up for over a week now. I'm not usually one who will do that before thanksgiving- but this year I'm gone so much and I work long hours that I just don't think I'll ever get a chance to enjoy it- so I put it up earlier so I could stare at it. It's really pretty- in my humble [choke cough gasp] opinion.
The only other thing that I'm willing to tell you about in such a short post- is that the six months are up. I've collected my $20 that my coworker owed me for the online dating (pa-tooie) fiasco. AND the account is deleted. No more. I won't do that again. What a horrible way of being rejected. Ugh. I'm perfectly content to be alone. I mean- friends would be nice- but dating? bleh. I'm good. Thanks.
My seven minutes are up! I've missed you!
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
For the record:
- I am currently laptop-less (hence the pathetic lack of posts this month)
- I am now the proud owner of at least four Christmas trees
- I don't care for the smell of pine.
- I have already had my fill of winter. Bring on the spring!!!
- I am not baking anything to take to work for the rest of the month.
- There has been a really awesome blog post rattling around in my head for at least a month but I really shouldn't do it at work- and not having a real computer at home is making it hard to do. I'm afraid I'll forget it before I get the chance to really work on it.
- I saw Interstellar a week ago and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
- Big Hero 6, however, is awesome.
- I'm not a fan of Cinnamon Pop Tarts, but I've been eating them out of desperation.