Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Fictional Characters 4

I could not find a suitable picture to go with today's post. That really bugs me... Maybe later if I find one I'll add it... Well, that's not entirely true. I found a good fan art drawing of him- but I'm never quite sure where that line is that says I can't use someone else's pictures. And since it's an actual person's drawing and not just a stock photo or something... then I figure I'd better not. But I guess I can send you there and you can see the drawing here.

Eugenides from the Queen's Thief series

stolen here- praying I wont land in jail

I think he is one of the cleverest characters I've read about in a long time. He is always surprising me. I keep thinking he'll act one way, and then he acts another. I love him. I love him. He's strong, and faithful - not only to his queen but to his gods. He is smart. In every sense smart. If you have not read these books- seriously, you need to (author Megan Whalen Turner) so you can see why I love him so much.

No comments: