Monday, June 6, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Couples Edition 2

***in case you missed it- I added a little video to yesterday's post***

With the people who are married- You'll notice a trend.  They are couples who have been together for a long time. They are (for the most part) scandal-free and respectable.  And I have nothing but respect for this next couple.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston.

Stolen from here

I have always admired Mr Travolta. Ever since they days of Grease (although, as a kid I didn't get *quite* how... uh... naughty that movie actually is) and Kelly has been in lots of bit parts here and there but she always seems like such a gracious lady...

...and sometimes... so does he.

stolen from here

Maybe he'll take me flying along the Florida coast. That would be awesome!

No comments: