Sunday, June 5, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Couples Edition

There are some people that I would like to go to lunch with- but they would be much funner (I know that's not a word... but that's the beauty of the English language) if they were paired up with someone else.

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham-Carter.

stolen from here

I just think they are a fascniating couple. And they have been together for a long time- which in Hollywood world is quite an accomplishment.  My friend and I were discussing our top five favorite Tim Burton works. In no particular order mine are: The Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish, and Vincent.



And I've yet to see anything with Helena that I don't like. She's a great crazed Bellatrix, and she was brilliant in The King's Speech (as well as all of her collaberations with her hubs.).

 and if this guy shows up, we won't throw him out.

stolen from here

No comments: