Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Celebrities Past 7

*****Yesterday's post was re-thought and re-done- so make sure you check it out!*****

Again, today I could not decide between two of my favorites... so because it's my blog and I can- I'm teaming them up. Which is not a new thing to these two jokesters.

Bob Hope and Bing Crosby

stolen here

I have never seen any of the "Road to..." movies [hangs head in shame] but that doesn't mean that I can't love these two overly talented men (seriously, God got a little disproportionate when he passed out talent to these fellas).

But Mr Hope is arguably the funniest man to ever come out of Hollywood-

And Bing? The greatest crooner EVER!? That lovely voice of his! Sigh...

I can't find a video that does the two of them justice. They are hilarious together. Chemistry, that's what they had. Chemistry.

No comments: