Saturday, June 11, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Couples Edition 7

These two have been around a long time. Not meaning that they're old- just that they both started so young!


Remember back when they were this?

stolen from here

stolen from here

They have both been in all kinds of productions, musicals, comedies, dramas... you name it. Though I'm probably the only person on the planet who has never seen an episode of Sex in the City- and I can't quote Ferris (having only seen it once) I still think these two would be nice to be with. They have a lovely little family and appear to be uh... normal (?). I think we could find some fun conversation. We could talk about theater- and family history. They both appeared on Who Do You Think You Are? and I also take an interest in family history- so see, we could talk for a while and not get bored.

No comments: