Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Celebrity Lunch Date: Couples Edition 3

Who wouldn't want to meet this next couple. Seriously?

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith

stolen from here

Not are they only the world's best looking couple- but they genuinely seem madly in love. If you see them together, whether on TV- or in photos, he's either looking at her adoringly, or has the biggest smile on his face, like he's the luckiest man alive. And she seems so happy just to be by his side and in his arms. I hope it's as genuine at it appears. And again, with Hollywood, and all the beauty that is wandering through there, there just seems to be shortage of respectable couples. These two, however... They're like the real life Huxtables!

stolen from here

 (ummm... it's possible that I've been watching too much of the Cosby show lately).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I don't know why but I find Jada Pinkett Smith obnoxious. So don't ask me to join you for lunch.