Monday, April 22, 2013

Sharing the love!

I have an announcement! It's a WONDERFUL announcement! It's had me grinning from ear to ear all day! Seriously. Every time I think about it I giggle. I don't think my dear Auntie has ever seen me so giggly and giddy. In the middle of our conversation this afternoon I had to hide my face in my hands to stifle my glee- and she laughed out loud at the sheer idiocy of my behavior.

What has me behaving this way, you ask (especially after such a grouch-fest post as the one from yesterday)? Does it have something to do with a certain fireman? yeeeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say hay-ll no to that one. Does it have something to do with a MAN? Oh no.

He's a Mouse.

In fact, he's the leader of the Club that's made for you and me! M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E.


I have been giggling all day because we solidified plans to go to Disneyland! In six weeks and some change I'll be there! We told my seven year old cousin that we were going to take her for her first time ever and she didn't seem all that impressed. I'm more excited than the seven year old?!? Ok, ok... that's not a shocker.

Don't worry- I won't do to you what I did last year; the cartoon-a-day countdown (which, for the record, I still this is awesome and a darn shame that more people didn't participate). But I do think it's selfish to bottle this and keep all this happiness to myself. So I am going to do a giveaway! *squeeeee*

Each day of my trip I'm going to take a picture of something in Disneyland. Each time you guess (via email which I will post when the time comes) will get your name in the bucket. If you guess correctly that will get your name in an extra time!  The prize will be determined later. It will be something from the park that I'll send to you. Don't get TOO excited... I'm not rich so it's not going to be like, one of those fancy porcelain figurine music boxes or anything. Sheesh. And I'll have to keep it reasonable in case the winner is international (I don't want to have to take out a mortgage to ship it to you) so be realistic. It's enough to be the winner!

Maybe I'll do two prizes. One for the person who gets the most pictures correct, and then one for a general drawing of participants. Hmmm... we'll see. I've never really done a giveaway so I'm not entirely sure how it's done. I'll post the official giveaway deets when it gets closer.

Until then- I'll be dreaming of this:

2 comments:

Amy said...

FUN!!!!!! A dreeeeeeaamm, is a weeeeeeeshhh, your heart maaakkkkkeeessssssssss....

Wendy Swore said...

CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a BLAST!