Monday, April 18, 2011

Jammie Day

Sometimes a girl just needs a jammie day. It was a gloomy day anyway so why not?

I'm caught up on most of my shows now: The Biggest Loser, Parenthood and the Office. I think I still have some Glee to watch.

I feel like I just haven't had time to enjoy anything lately. I've been so busy with work and cakes and volleyball and life and callings and church and blah blah blah.

It was nice to take a day and hide- quite literally- from the world. I sent out a few text messages to let people know I was alive and kickin' but other than that I've hardly spoken to a living soul today.

I won't deceive you though, I did actually get dressed. It was *mostly* a jammie day. When I finally got to the point I thought I could rejoin the human race I prepared to, then when I surfaced I found all these reminders of why I was hiding and submerged again into the dark recesses of my cave.

Like a bat.

Or a spider.

Hmmm... maybe I have a super power and I didn't even know it.

I need to get out more.

No comments: