Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's Not Easy Being Green

Uh Oh!!!! Can anyone tell us what today is?

It's St Patrick's Day!!!

Very good kids! Now, can we all name things that I love that are green?



Oh, Yes! That's a good one! They say it doesn't buy you happiness, but it doesn't automatically depress me, either.



Very good! Trees and grass and anything that has to do with spring and summer!



That's right! I do like frogs. Which frog in particular do you think that I like the most?


\

Correct!

Let's think about sparkles. What sparkly things that are green do you think I would like?



Ooooohhh.  A peridot! Way to not go right for the obvious! Very good! What else do you think would fit this category?



There ya go! I don't own any of either of these, but if you're looking for gift ideas...

While we're talking about Emeralds...



That's right! The Emerald Isle- one of the places I hope to visit before I die! Sigh... someday...

In the meantime, here's a fun little ditty for you by everyone's favorite little green friend:


Anyway, there is a lot about green that I love. It's just a happy, yet calming color. It's in my blood. I bleed green! (not that I want to overshadow my super awesome Royal Blue British blood- or my red blooded American-ness) (I would also like to point out that I am not a Vulcan- just in case there was confusion).

I hope you catch yourselves a Leprechaun- or at least enjoy the worldwide day of luck!

Happy St Patties day!

1 comment:

Marta said...

cute, I love your blog!