Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's Sort This Out

There are lots of lame-o quizzes out there that fans can take that will sort them into the Hogwart's houses.  But most of them are just stupid and give you a random answer at the end anyway. 

I've only ever found one that had questions more in depth than:

Which color do you prefer?
  • Red
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Blue
You know, the stupid ones where you know a certain answer will get you certain results. I can't remember where the quiz was! I want to say it was on Mugglenet when they first started, but I honestly can't remember for sure. But it had a lot of questions- like fifty, and really got to know you before it sorted you.

I was sorted into Hufflepuff.  I thought at first that was kind of a bummer, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that's not far off the mark.  Let's examine:

"values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry."  Yeah, where I know I'm loyal and chivilrous, I know I am equally not brave or nerve....ous (hahahahaha!).


"values ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness, and most of all, pure wizard blood."  This describes everything that's not me. I may talk big, but I'm not one who is out to conquer the world... and I get along with pretty much everyone. I don't care what their background is- if they are nice to me, I'll be nice to them.


"values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit." Personally, I think this is where I belong.  But the test showed I belong in:

"values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play." This is not a stretch for me. I mean, I would prefer Ravenclaw I think, but this works too. Either way, I would definitely be on the Quidditch team.


No comments: