Monday, March 17, 2014

Erin Go Bragh

Did you honestly think I'd let a St Patrick's day go by without a post? Sigh... how little you know me.

I don't know why- but I just love it. Is it because of all the green? Is it because of my partial Irish heritage? is it because there's a little bit of me that hopes for a wee bit o magic?

For my coworkers I made these magical cupcakes;


they didn't turn out quite how I planned them- but they were pretty last minute so good enough- I guess.

Dinner tonight was... well, some of it was nearly authentic.. and some of it not even close, but I tried hard.


I'm still trying to figure out this cooking for one business. I only know how to cook for a multitude.


And there was a visit from a little green fairy.


More like a jolly green giant- but you get the idea.

No comments: