Let me share with you my favorite highlights of the summer (it's not entirely over [I hope I hope I hope] but with the desire to buy school supplies and new clothes it feels like it maybe coming to an end)
- Going to Disneyland. Well, duh.
I would post more about this- but you've already seen enough, I'm sure.
- Going to the Payson Scottish Festival
- Seeing my Jessica and eating the most wonderful Indian food in Pocatello!
Seriously- this place is soooooooo yummy. Either that or I just don't get out to Indian food often enough to compare. But I'm seriously already craving going back.
- Also- I just happened to be at home for the Chubbuck Scottish Games
- Laying out on the trampoline watching shooting stars and talking about boys with my 16 year old niece
and it wasn't just her talking- I shared my own idiocies (incidentally, how many times does it take telling yourself you do *not* have a crush on someone before you actually believe it?) and frustrations. We didn't talk about just boys. We talked about life in general and the total unpredictability of it. I try not to be a downer when I talk to my nieces- but I do try to be real like I wish someone had been real with me.
- And finally- getting to spend some time with my super cute baby nephews.
For someone who has complained that she hasn't done anything this summer- It's been a pretty good summer. :) I guess I can't complain too loudly. There were other fun highlights- seeing my friend, Heather and catching up with other friends from far, far away- so don't you all feel left out now! You contributed to making great memories!