Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Disney Conest: Day Four

Check out yesterday's post for the answers
*note, I was going to have a do-over because yesterday's was so hard- but someone actually got it- so to be fair, now I can't!

Here are the official rules:


I'm going to post a picture of something- somewhere- within the Disneyland Resort. If you guess where in the park you think it is, and at least get within the same general area (Fantasyland, Cars Land ect...) then you get your name in the drawing once. If you can tell me exactly which ride/store/attraction the object belongs to, you'll get your name in twice.
You get 24 hours to guess. After that I'm going to post the answer so you can't guess any more- and I'll know by the date I receive your email. So remember to check back every day for a new picture. I'll try to get things posted the same time every day (around midnight Pacific time).

Do NOT post your guess in the comments on this blog. You are still free to comment, I don't want to ever EVER discourage comments, so still feel free to comment and talk to me- but don't post your guesses here because I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I want everyone to have a fair chance.

That's a nice segue into the next rule. Please please PLEASE don't cheat. Don't try to google the answer or something. I will not know if you are cheating or not- but I prefer to believe that I have honest, fun loving readers- so this is totally on your honor.

Please email your guesses (One guess per day per person) to bakeshow77 (at) gmail (dot) com

Again- don't post your guess on the comment board here. In the subject of your email, put the day you are guessing on (Ex: Day One). The names will be put into my Mickey Ears hat and drawn at the end of the contest. The prizes will be something awesome from Disneyland Resort. There will be a drawing of all correct guesses, and then a prize for the person who gets the most accurate guesses. In the event of a tie, I will keep the present for myself. Haha! Just kidding.... mostly.

With all that crap out of the way- here is today's mystery picture:


Critter Country: Splash Mountain

No comments: