Wednesday, May 8, 2013

One Pin to Rule them All

Of all the pins on Pinterest, if I had to choose one, juuuust one to describe my life, it would be this one.



And it was abundantly clear tonight at work when HE came in and I stood there acting like a mute fool and not adding to the conversation. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me that I can't act like a normal person! I used to be such a good flirt! But now? Now I'm a socially inept moron.

Plus it didn't help that he came in on a day when I looked like a freaking undead monster. Seriously- spending hours straightening wayward frizz head curls on a day when it is humid and rainy out? Not a good combination.

But maybe I'll get lucky and be struck by lightening tonight... no wait... because then the ambulance would get called- and the whole mess would start over.

I just can't win. Sigh...

1 comment:

Lisa Witt said...

I love that pin!!! Heather friend, you are the bestest, and I love you!!!!