Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whatever Happened to that Holiday between Halloween and Christmas?


I know it's been all over the Internet- and Facebook and such- but I went to the store the other day and they were already playing Christmas music and this cartoon popped into my head. I couldn't agree with it more!

I love carols as much as any other sing-along-geek, and I love me a beautifully decorated tree, but come ON! People still had their Halloween hangovers and already we're Rockin Around the Christmas Tree?

Next year, I'll try to have enough groceries in storage that after October I won't have to go shopping again until after Thanksgiving... then it won't bother me so.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Amen. Seriously tho, Devin asked me to put up Christmas stuff already. We've watched Christmas Vacation & he's been listening to Christmas music. I hate it. Already I hate it.