Things I love about my job:
- The simple fact that I actually *have* a job
- It's busy so the time flies by
- Whenever a baby is born they play Brahm's Lullaby over the sound system
- It's challenging
- I am picking it up quickly
- the people are nice (for the most part)
- I get to use my brain (it's rusty)
- The drive is pleasant (with HP for company and nice weather- once those things change that commute will totally suck)
- It gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning
- The awesome ice!
- I'm not glued to a desk
- The NO TOBACCO campus (smokers have to take a two block hike to light a cancer stick)
I'm sure a lot of it will change in time, but for now, I really like it.