Monday, September 23, 2013

My weekend according to Pinterest


I did absolutely nothing worth while this weekend. I could have gone home- I SHOULD have gone to the Scottish Festival in Boise. But instead, I stayed home and did nothing. Absolutely nothing. I *hate* weekends like this- but I came across a few pins on my Pinterest boards that describe my weekend to a tee- and they gave me a pretty good laugh. I guess that means I'm not the only person out there who has days like this.

The only activity I engaged in was eating. And I had to get creative because I didn't want to have to go grocery shopping.



In my defense, it was only half a sleeve.

Any activity that I would have gone outside the house to engage in, cost money. And I just don't have much of that crap laying around.



So I spent a lot of time on Netflix.


15 seconds isn't enough time... so I had a Star Trek marathon because I couldn't bring myself to turn it off.


I literally made this face today when someone at church complimented me.


Yesterday I thought I'd experiment with my hair and see if I could do something zazzy.


But the end result was not pretty.

What it all boiled down to was sheer, unadulterated laziness.



2 comments:

Marta said...

ha ha ha I love you Heather

Melissa Ann said...

I love that even when you are boarded you are still one of the funniest people ever! All I do is index that makes me super boring!