Monday, July 22, 2013

Royal Baby Day

I like Mondays because I don't have to work. Sorry rest of the world. Your "I hate Monday" memes are lost on me currently. Now, if you ever come up with some "I hate Tuesday" ones, I'll be on board.

I was extraordinarily lazy today. The only thing I can truly say I accomplished was going to the phone store to get a new case for my phone because the last one broke to the point it wouldn't stay on anymore. Seriously- you'd just have to look at it and it would come off.

Anyway, I spent a lot of the day checking the news. I have been eagerly awaiting the birth of a certain royal baby- and I saw that it was going to be today. But of course, I missed the actual announcement because that was the five seconds I chose to run the one errand I had to do today. D'oh!

I celebrated the birth of the new prince by watching movies with princes (or at least, future kings) in them. I watched The Sword in the Stone, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. Really, one doesn't need an excuse to watch Disney movies in this house.

Congratulations and Good Luck the the new parents- and Good Luck to that poor baby who is never going to have a normal life.  But then again... what IS normal? I guess if you never know differently- that's what normal is to you right? Huh... I didn't mean to get philosophical. I didn't know I had it in me today.

No comments: