Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's not too much to ask

Every day this week I've tried to think of something to write about.

I even tried a blog prompt.

Nothing is interesting to me.

I just want to stare at grey walls and not talk to anyone.

I'm not sad. Just antisocial.

I want sunshine.

I want rain.

I want someone to have a crush on.

I want to be left alone.

I want life to be like it is in the movies (not Les Miserables).

I want to be normal.

I want to be happy- not just content to exist.

I want to lay down at night and stay asleep till morning.

I want to have entertaining dreams to tell my friends about.

but most of all

I want my nose to stop running.

ps. this is not meant to be a poem or anything profound. I just wanted it to look more impressive than it actually is.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this post. It is right up my alley. Thank you, thank you, thank you for brightening my day. (I mean that seriously - no sarcasm.) Oh, and the Les Miserables comment was hilarious.