Friday, January 6, 2012

Kid History

If you haven't seen these yet- you need to watch them.

No.

I'm sensing you have a concern. What would keep you from watching these videos?

I don't have time.

Ok, so what you're saying is you feel you don't have the time to watch these videos, is that what you're saying?

Yes.

How do you think watching these videos will help you in your life?

[blank stare]

What do you think you could do to make time to watch these videos?

Well... I guess I could call in sick to work, or just show up late.

I think that's a great idea. I know you have it in you to make time to watch these videos.  Will you watch them?

Yes.








I love them all- BUT my favorites are 3, 4, and 7.

Oh... and just to explain the above conversation, I was going through my scriptures the other day and I found a laminated copy of the "Commitment Pattern" from my mission.  I guess it still works.  :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Haha! But my favorites are 5 & 6 by absolute far.
"I came alooone..."
"Mike! I'm gonna kick you in the head!"
"It's dross."

Cami said...

That was from me...

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot. that's 17 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I don't think I'll be trusing your video suggesting skills for a while.