Friday, December 16, 2011

Forgotten Goodies!

I had completely forgotten this old favorite till I walked in the door tonight from shopping and it was on TV...

I heard one line from it and thought- HEY! I know that movie!!!! So I immediately got online to see if it was available for me to share. It's in two parts- sorry, it was the best I could do- but it seriously is so cute you really need to watch it!  (apparently there are commercials... but they are actually kind of funny.)





After watching that- and seeing the commercials- it reminded me of another goody. We watch this every year. It's not Christmas until I watch this.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, I had forgotten about "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." Such a good one! And I am watching Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, one of my throwback shows. :)