I used to be so cute! What happened?
I'm not nice to me very often- so as a birthday gift to myself, I'm going to make a list of things I like about myself.
- I'm funny. I'm sure other people would beg to differ- but I find myself entertaining.
- I like being tall. I can reach stuff on my flat feet that others have to get a step stool for.
- I like that I'm smart. I often act stupid, but really, really, really, really deep down there is some intelligence just dying to surface.
- I like my legs. Someone complimented me on my legs once and I'm afraid I've thought far too much about it ever since.
- I like that I graduated from college with a bachelors degree. I was the first one in my family to do it.
- I like my enthusiasm for dumb things. Some people would call me immature, I just consider myself an overgrown five year old. I really like Disneyland. I cry when I go because it's such a magical place and I'm just happy to be there.
- I like that I can remember random facts about silly things.
Happy Birthday, Self.