Friday, February 22, 2013

Sick of it

I need a vacation from the world. I'm just so tired of everything.

I'm sick of reading the news and only seeing stories about death and corruption, scandals and scummy celebrities who have no talent except for that of being an embarrassment to the human race.

I'm sick of the grey, dismal sky and all the dreary muck and mud that has accumulated.

I'm sick of drama. Can't we all just get along? Seriously? Just for one day?

I'm sick of work. That's life though, I can't help that.

I'm sick of being poor. I know have way more than most- and I am extraordinarily lucky that I live with someone who lets me mooch off of her for free- but seriously, It would be nice to be financially independent. It really makes ya wonder why you spent all those years getting a degree, when you just wind up at a job where a fresh out of high school kid gets the same job you do.

I'm sick of complaining. Why can't I just be happy with what I've got? I'm sick of my attitude.

No comments: