Thursday, October 18, 2012

Witchfest 2012

This year my sisters came down for Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village. It was really good to have them here. I rather enjoy having people to go out and do stuff with! We shopped till we ran out of money- and then dressed up and went to the shopping party (Witchfest).

Melanie wore her purple apron that said "Bite Me" and said she was a kitchn witch.


Kim was a fancy witch with her black and silver with touches of red. 

(Those are my Christmas socks- but no one needs to know. It will be our little secret)


 Me? Well, I wore my new black dress that was made for an upcoming event- and then just remnants of last year's costume. (My picture turned out like crap so I deleted it. It's my camera so I can do shocking things like that)


We had lots to look at and as Kim and Mel have never been there before at Halloween they had a lot to take in. Kim got a little camera happy and took most of these pictures. But they're cute so I will share.

A lot of these are cutesy store displays. That is what Kim does for her job so she loooooves this kind of stuff. Plus they both just like decorations!

Noanie and the hula hooping witch!

I was trying to get a good picture where you could see the cat chasing the rat under the witch's skirts so there were several pictures taken.

After a while Kim was pretty annoyed.

She could be my twin!

A witches backside! actually- several witchy backsides! This is a group up on the platform during the rockin part of the evening. DJ and all!

I think this is one of the character hosts who actually works the event. I don't remember her name but she was very nice.

cute displays all over the village!

This is some random group of witches that were all dressed the same- but in different colors. Why they felt the need to drag that poor kid into the photo with them is beyond me. He obviously doesn't want to be there.

Something brewing.

It's just fun to go and feel the electricity of the evening. We didn't buy anything- it's just fun to go.

This is another one of the characters that works the event.

It was a wicked good time!

No comments: