Monday, October 29, 2012

More Halloween Fun!

I can't help it. I love Halloween.

So today I celebrated by making blobby monster eyeball cupcakes (oh yes, dear co-workers, these are for you!)


I made the eyeballs myself with gumballs and food markers. I don't know if it's the picture or my computer- but they are actually green.

And I watched


which seems more boring now than it was when I was a kid. I fast forwarded through the 20 minute Flying Ace part. Snoooore.

And then I had the hankering to watch this one.

If you've never seen it- it's worth it. I loved this when I was a kid!


It's not really 97 minutes. The person who loaded the video put a few of them together, and then left about 45 minutes of dead air at the end- just watch the first one. The next one is a Christmas special- and it's too early for that kind of stuff!

My six year old cousin was laughing her head off- so kids like it (other than the ones like me that are just overgrown five year olds)

Speaking of laughing- I finished off the evening by watching Clue the Movie.


Have you ever seen it? It's so stupid that it's funny. And it really makes me want to play the game!

No comments: