Monday, March 19, 2012

Quick Visit

As soon as I got off work on Thursday I headed to Boise to see my brother and his family.  That was probably the best visit I've ever had there. We played a lot of Wii (I sucked before... and I remain the Sucketh Champion), and watched lots of movies.

On St Patrick's day I made everyone wear green (I had leprechaun boot socks and Travis said I was far too festive for my own good.) and a little leprechaun left us some Lucky Charms and rainbow of Skittles (I didn't get a picture of that. JaNeil did though... a little help?).

Donaven took a shine to me a lot faster than he usually does (he usually spends the first day or so scared of me) but I won his affection with Donald Duck cartoons on my Nook.



And Oren, well, I got to witness his first bite of rice cereal.

In it goes.



Out it comes.


He is just the smilin'est darn kid you'll ever see. Such a happy baby.

I played a lot of rounds of Five Crowns with JaNeil too. I kicked her trash a few times, she reciprocated, and there were a few that were really really close.

It was really sad to leave them today and drive back to reality. bleh.

But in TWO months we'll be headed to Disneyland! Woohoo!!!

No comments: