Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How can this not make you smile? (and by "you" I mean "me")

1}When I got to work today, two of my favorite co-workers got me these little beauties as a going away gift:


From the Cocoa Bean. Oh. My. Gosh!

2}Then, I was at work for two hours before someone pointed out that I was wearing different earrings.


I remember the conversation in my head this morning- I was putting on the black ones- and thought, I should wear the blue ones more often but I don't have a necklace to match... but my subconscious must have not picked up on that- and I grabbed a blue one and didn't notice.

3} I'm guest blogger today on A Few Good Things which always makes one feel important.


4} I'm pretty sure this is the cutest critter I've ever seen.  I like dolphins as much as the next person- but isn't it just the sweetest thing!?


5} This tee shirt (I don't know what it is with all the shirts lately, but I've really come across some cute ones.)

found here
Do you know what it is? Do you get it? It's Super Nova! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh. Em. Gee. I'm such a nerd.


6} and the last thing that makes me smile today is this:


I'm sad to leave my lovely co-workers (especially ones that buy me cupcakes!) but I am ready for a new adventure.  And an adventure it will be!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Those cuppity cakes look SO YUMMY! I want one!

Melissa said...

Oh my...my mouth is watering for more cupcakes....mmmm....

Super Nova...haha...

We are so sad to be losing you Heather! But, I'm so excited to hear about all of your new adventures!! :)

Vern said...

I couldn't read anything past #1. Everything after that looked blurry.