Friday, May 20, 2011

How do I love thee...

Every once in a while I have to go back to remind myself how much I love it. I love it. Every aisle is stacked with stuff that I fantasize, "If I had my own house I would totally put this in ________ room."

There is food too! and cookies and candy! Seriously, anything you could want you can probably find in this store.

What is the magical place you ask?

The Dollar Store.

Oh how I *love* the dollar store. Seriously. When/If I ever move out, my dishes (to supplement the ones I already have) will be dollar store. That way, if I break a glass (which, by the way, they have nice dishes) it won't matter- because I only paid....

A DOLLAR!

No more freaking out if my gladware disappears or gets melted. Because I only paid...

A DOLLAR!

Taking the kids to a movie and need a snack to sneak in? Go to the dollar store! They have all kinds of sneakable size candies and you only pay...

A DOLLAR!

Need a balloon or a gift bag for a quick "oh-crap-I-forgot-about-the-party present"? Guess how much they are?

A DOLLAR!

Can't find Jiffy Muffins at Walmart (because the shelves there are *always* empty?) No problem! The dollar store has them and you only pay...

SEVENTY NINE CENTS! (you thought I was going to say a dollar... suckers)

Cleaning supplies, party supplies (I seriously want to throw a luau just so I can have a reason to buy some of the party dishes), socks and hair be-bops.  They have it all.

Sure, some things you get what you pay for- and chances are it won't last long... but who cares when you only pay...

A DOLLAR?


this message was not- but should have been- funded by the dollar store corporation of america (i don't know if there is such a thing... i just made it up.)

No comments: