Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not a Contest

Sometimes I have a hard time thinking what to write about. I want to be clever and un-boring and, well let's face it, I live a less than exciting life. Last night I had a stroke (of genius!) and decided to do something fun on my blog. But it involves audience participation.  I want to write about YOU!

If you'd like to be the soul center of a blog by me- just comment on this post.  I may not get to it that same day- depending on how many people comment (all three of you who read this)- but within a reasonable amount of time you will see a lovely blog about yourself.  It will be my memories of you and what kinds of things remind me of you and that kind of stuff. If a stranger decides to post- then I may have to get creative.

It's not a contest because EVERYONE WINS!

13 comments:

me said...

What a great idea! I'll understand if my post isn't entirely lovely. :)

dedesmith32 said...

Feel free to write your memories of me. This should be interesting....

Cami said...

Pick me! Pick me!! Maybe you can write about how it took you forever to remember my name! Or even my birthday!! Bahahaha

Cindy Lou said...

As long as you don't post about last summer, write about me!

Nicole said...

Oooh, you can always write about me! Haha!

. said...

You should write about how you long to come back to Denver and how your friends miss you!

Amy said...

Bahahaha - Catherine (aka "Me"), you crack me up. I request a shout out to Casebolty!

Melissa Ann said...

Ah! I am uber excited and look forward to what you share!

Chuck said...

Since I think most of your blog readers don't know me, go ahead.
Kettie

Camie Marie said...

I'm a little nervous about posting...but...who doesn't want their name mentioned by a soon-to-be famous author?! Go for it...we date back pretty far, so...let's see if we have some of the same memories. ;)

Natalie said...

Heather, please post about me. I read your blog and love it!

Jessica said...

I think I ought to be mentioned in a non-Snape sort of way. Now that i've mentioned it, you'll not be able to think of anything else, but i think you will come up with something awesome.

Heather said...

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Man,I've been out of blog land so long, I just saw this. (Life's been so crazy, I honestly forgot blogs existed. I'm really not kidding...) Anyway, I love you and your writing style. I'm dying to see what you'd write about me. (evil giggle.....)
Love ya!!!!!!