Sunday, February 23, 2014

Small updates

This no Internet thing is for the birds. So this week I am calling and setting an appointment to have it installed in my new home. Seriously. Going without Facebook and Candy Crush for like, 12 hours at a time is killing me. Also, I miss catching up on my blog stalking. Oh wait... none of you blog anymore. Ok, it's just me then?

I have watched nearly the entire series of Friends in the last two weeks- so I need to get real TV so I can watch other stuff.

I had my first guests at Hotel Heather this weekend! I think my favorite quote from the weekend went something like this: "Natalie is a princess. She could feel a pea through eight mattresses." "And Melissa is the kind of girl who could pee through eight mattresses."

I guess you had to be there... it was really funny. By the way- I'm open for more guests- so come on down!

Speaking of the new digs- I finally have my tax returns back- so as soon as I can get the stuff I want to buy, and get my sister Kim down here to help me decorate, then- and only then- will I post pictures!  It's still a work in progress, and just be aware that no matter how much money I spend, I will never get the kitchen to look good. It's just a nasty @$$ kitchen that is beyond all help. Also, the flesh colored tiles in the bathroom... ugh. (I'm not complaining- seriously- I'm so happy to have a place to call my own! I'm just forewarning you so that when the pictures are posted you don't think that I had anything to do with them.)

1 comment:

Melissa Ann said...

I love this post! My mom said did you pre a lot this weekend!