- The lady at Khols who was wearing a fur coat... and flip flops
- Christmas Music on the radio
- Singing along with said music
- Really good literature (I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia)
- Spaghetti for breakfast
- Watching a three year old boy hold the door for his mom
- Free internet at the library
- Waking up after having dreams of Hawaii (that may sound sad, but at least I can dream about it now, where before even the idea was beyond my dreams)
- Texting my little brother
- Knowing that around 5:00 Jess will text me and ask me how my day was
- Getting excited to go home for Christmas
- Paying rent (weird, I know, but it's not borrowed money!)
- Thinking about what I want to get people for Christmas
- Trying to decide which Chrstmas movie to watch first tonight
- Rehearsing for my singing group's debut performance this Saturday!
- My new Purple Shamrock that a funny old guy in my ward brought me... planted in an egg shell.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Let the Season Begin!
I have been overwhelmingly filled wtih Christmas Spirit today. I'm just happy. Here are a list of things that are making me smile today.