Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kissing Lessons

As you may not know, I have been promoted from Queen of the V.L. Club to Empress. Just thought you'd like to be kept informed.

Along those lines. I think if the moment ever arrives for my Club Graduation, it will be the most awkward moment of my life. I have no idea how to handle a situation like that. The other day I was spending time with a friend (Ok, it was "Willoughby;" don't ask, it's a very long story) and he walked me to my car. We stood there and talked for quite some time. There were times in the conversation where we would stop talking and just be looking at each other. In my head I was thinking, "Oh crap, what if he tries to kiss me? Do I want him to? (of course I do, but it wouldn't help matters at all)" We would stare and stare into each others eyes... then I would chicken out and look away.

I think if I am ever to get out of the Club, it's going to have to be against my knowledge- He (whoever it is) is going to have to steal my way out because I'm too stupid to do it myself. Maybe I could take lessons so if the opportunity ever presents itself again, I wont be so... ten years old. ARGH!!!

No comments: