Monday, May 25, 2009

Minesweeper

I have an addiction. It's totally ridiculous. Yesterday, I had every intention of getting things done but instead, I played Minesweeper for about 10 hours. I kid not. I have beaten the beginner and intermediate, but it is utterly impossible for me to beat the expert level. I can't even get close. sigh...

So, I've only been out of bed for like, 59 minutes and I'm already having a great day. I want it to continue to be a great day so I'm going to make a list of things that are going to make me happy today:
  • Sleeping in on a Monday
  • Eating leftovers for breakfast
  • Cleaning my room
  • Waking up motivated to clean my room
  • Having a laptop I can take from room to room and have Friends playing while I clean
  • The cloudy day that wont make me feel compelled to leave my cleaning to out go outside
  • Spring rain with my window open so I can smell it
  • Wearing clothes that I haven't worn in a long time- they not only fit- but they're comfy
  • Playing volleyball tonight
  • Spending moments here and there throughout the day remembering why I have a holiday to celebrate- and silently thanking all those who fought and died so that I could have the amazing blessings that I've been given. Thank you.

No comments: