Friday, October 2, 2020

Burning Questions: Episode 5

Well. We made it! My birthday is...


After all this build up, am I doing anything exciting? Nope. I'm hanging out with the family and watching general conference. All my weekend birthdays are spent watching Gen Con. I'm sure there will be a good lunch in there somewhere.

On to the last of the questions...

41. Is it true that if you can't love yourself, you can't love another?

No. You can love lots of people and not love yourself. It's also very damaging to say until you love yourself, no one else can love you- because that just puts into your head that you're absolutely unloved and unlovable. be careful when you use those words!
42. What's the most positive thing you could say to yourself right now?

Uhhh... I have a good credit score. Yeah. That's about it.

43. What time of the day feels the most magical to you?

The moment I clock out from work, shut down my computer and close the door to my office. It's the mental equivalent of taking your bra off as you walk through the door. Ahhhh....


44. Were you a cute baby?

Ummm... yeah! Baker babies are adoooooorable!



45. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for, but never did?

The last thing I said to my dad was snotty. And I get to live with that for the rest of my life. So... yeah.

46. What is any creative talent you wish you had?

I wish I had the decorating talent of my sister. Everything she touches is beautiful. Everything I touch looks like it was put together by a drunk third grader.


47. Do you think you'd make a good teacher? Why or why not?

Yes. I think I am a natural teacher. I am especially good when I am confident in my topic. Would I make a good math teacher? probably not so much. Want me to teach you the history of Ellis Island? You've got it!

48. Do you think it's possible to fix a "broken" relationship?

I honestly don't know. I guess it depends on the cause of the break. I have enough trouble trusting in the first place- you break my trust? I don't know if we can come back from that.


49. If you chose to get a tattoo what would it be and where would you want it?

I once saw a tattoo of the Cheshire Cat that was invisible except under black light. That would be cool- OR if the black light thing works, maybe I'd get something from the Haunted Mansion.

50. When was the last time you stayed up past midnight and what were you up to?

I am up that late quite often these days... reading, you know. I did not read ONE BOOK while on pandemic vacation- I'm already on my sixth book since going back to work.

Thank you for sticking with me this week. It's been kind of fun answering some of these questions- and even MORE fun fiding gifs to go with them. haha!



No comments: