Saturday, February 14, 2015

Will I be My Valentine?

Even though I've never had a Valentine, I still love Valentine's Day. I don't know why. I think I have heard people in relationships complain about it more than single people. Maybe that's why I love it. I don't have to do anything out of obligation. I can do my own thing and be just fine.

So to celebrate tonight for my party of one I'm going to make spaghetti.

Because it's the most romantic food.



(and because no one will be offended by my garlic breath)

And usually I spend Valentine's Day with my boys Ben & Jerry, but this year I am ditching them for their much sexier French cousin.



Then for the entertainment I'll watch the ever so romantic love saga of Clark Kent and Lois Lane.


I have been watching a lot of Smallville lately so I kind of have superman on the brain and no matter how handsome the newcomers may be, there will never be another Christopher Reeve.


Happy Love Day, everyone.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are back! Huzzah! This has to be one of my favorite blog titles ever. And spaghetti is the most romantic food, ben & jerry's sexier French cousin - bahaha, so much hilarity in one post. I just love you.