Saturday, November 22, 2014

For the record

For the record:

  • I am currently laptop-less (hence the pathetic lack of posts this month)
  • I am now the proud owner of at least four Christmas trees
  • I don't care for the smell of pine.
  • I have already had my fill of winter. Bring on the spring!!!
  • I am not baking anything to take to work for the rest of the month.
  • There has been a really awesome blog post rattling around in my head for at least a month but I really shouldn't do it at work- and not having a real computer at home is making it hard to do. I'm afraid I'll forget it before I get the chance to really work on it.
  • I saw Interstellar a week ago and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
  • Big Hero 6, however, is awesome.
  • I'm not a fan of  Cinnamon Pop Tarts, but I've been eating them out of desperation.

No comments: